- Click Here to read the Guidelines and Fact Sheets to learn about the program
- Visit the Service NSW website and create or login to your MyServicesNSW Account
- Once logged in to your MyServiceNSW Account, complete an Active Kids application by selecting the ‘Services’ tab followed by the ‘Office of Sport’ option.
- Complete the Application
- Once your application is complete, you will receive a voucher with a unique ID number for each child you register (available to download, print and email)
- To redeem your voucher, take your child’s voucher to your club or complete your registration via the LeagueNet Registration form. For more information on how to redeem your voucher through the LeagueNet Registration form, please click here
NSW Active Kids Vouchers
The NSW Government will provide a $100 voucher to parents/guardians of school enrolled children. The $100 voucher can be used for registration and participation costs for sport and fitness activities.